GYM RATS BASKETBALL FACIAL COVERING REQUIREMENT
In an effort to help slow the spread of COVID-19, Gym Rats Basketball will be requiring facial coverings for all person(s) inside the facility during our events. We believe that by requiring facial coverings, we can better protect our athletes, coaches,officials, spectators, and staff. Masks will be available for anyone who does not have a mask accessible to them. Please see details below:
PLAYERS, COACHES, SCOREKEEPERS AND OFFICIALS
- Facial coverings MUST be worn while entering, exiting, and while not competing inside a facility
- Players, Coaches, and Officials are NOT required to wear a facial covering or mask – DURING PLAY ONLY
- Scorekeepers MUST wear a facial covering or mask
- Spectators MUST wear a facial covering while inside a facility during the tournament.
- Masks are available to anyone who does not have one.
-No admittance without a facial covering. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLAYERS, COACHES, SCOREKEEPER, AND SPECTATORS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE BUILDING UNTIL THE GYM IS CLEAR FROM THE PREVIOUS GAMES.
Each Facility will have one entrance and one exit. All players, coaches, and spectators must exit the building immediately after your game concludes.
Rosters are limited to 10 players, 2 coaches, and 1 scorekeeper.
Spectators are limited to 1 parent/guardian/fan per player. Daily admission will be sold at the front of each facility. Daily Admission will be $10 per person.
Pre-sale admission will be available, once ticket is purchased we will ask you return to your car until we open for your scheduled game.
We will have designated spots on the bleachers for spectators to adhere to social distancing.
Sanitation stations will be throughout the building with disinfectant wipes for basketballs and hand sanitizer.
Players should bring their own water bottle/drink.
There will be no post game handshake line.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
Upcoming Tournament Information